Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Not lovin' my look today

I’m not loving the dress I wore today – AT ALL!  It’s a new addition, but it’s just not looking right.  As always, I’ll give it another try and it may win me over, but right now, I’m feeling dumpy ‘n frumpy.

Photos may follow later this evening.

 

Besides that, I have decided to start back on WeighLess TOMORROW.  I’m feeling so cruddy and I think it would be good to clear out the system and get it back on track.  The first week is a detox and rebalance, which is lovely as you honestly don’t stave, but the third day hits with an almighty detox headache.  But, I need to do it.  Before we get further into the silly season and the scale rises more. 

 

Just 5 more sleeps until my little people depart. 

 

I still have a little shopping and sorting to do, namely :

 

·         a little package that I’ve been toying with putting together for a special blogger buddy

·         something for the ex from the kiddies

·         something for dd’s boyfriend – battling with this and I know if I ask her it’ll be a ‘groot gedoente’

·         kids stepmother

·         the final bits for dd’s Christmas gift (95% done). 

·         Check their clothing and see what they have to take with, although their dad does take them shopping as well

 

Well, let me get back to the grindstone … see y’all later … remember keep it Simply Sassy.

 

 

The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her. 

~Marcelene Cox

 

 


This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal

2 comments:

  1. Sorry 'bout the outfit. I applaud your initiative to perk yourself up with some self-improvement. Which reminds me... I need to lose some weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy.

    I haven't been reading your blog long, so maybe you've already answered this somewhere else. But do you have a WeightLoss 'buddy' or some kind of support person like that?

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy