Friday, December 30, 2011

5 Style tips from Ines de la Fressange

which were printed in the May 2011 Elle Magazine, South African edition.  I admit, I am a little taken with Ines. 

  1. Use a bold accessory to boost a plain outfit.
  2. Turn the cuffs of a cotton shirt up over your jumper - very smart-casual.
  3. Mix luxury and casual by wearing black tuxedo trousers wiht a loose-fitting white T-shirt.
  4. Combining two scarves gives a look body.
  5. Contrast a wicker basket with an evening dress for a dressed-down chic.
Here's looking forward to a stylish and chic 2012.

Keep it Simply Sassy



bidorbuy South Africa - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices

4 comments:

  1. I love that book! Hope your New Year's Eve is happy and fun : >

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess...I am also taken with Ines!! She is my current style icon and I love her book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this advice. She is a really stylish lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy