Friday, November 18, 2011

Odds 'n sods on a Friday

Kamers vol geskenke (Room full of gifts).  I'm excited by the prospect of visiting this event and would love to return to Irene Village Market I really want to go back and scout some Christmas goodies for the Americans and The Bryanston Organic Market.

Ran across this and I do so like it.  Would love it in a pantry or the garage or a potting shed.




I am not perfect, but I am perfect enough to love.

Am contemplating sewing myself a dress, partly to see if I could still make something 'wearable' and I'm also toying with idea of making myself a tote or two.  With summer time here, maybe just what a need.



G-man bought some very ripe bananas and the little persons have been whispering 'banana bread' .. some cupcakes on the side would go down well.

I do believe I need this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy