Thursday, October 20, 2011

Truworths

Truworths has a B.I.G. sale on ... it started yesterday ... I did not go to Truworths yesterday!  Did you?  Score any good bargains?  A dress I've been eying was marked down from R450 to R299 ... saving of R151 ... hmmmm, wonder if my size will still be availalbe as my local branch only had three on the rail when I spied it on Monday!!

I'm still hunting for a red skirt though ... only seen on but it was very winter weight material by DH.  I'm really after a Finnigans though, love their cut!

Well, time to dream is not now ... have a sassy day.

2 comments:

  1. What did you decide on about the skirt mom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always miss out on sales because I don't handle crowds very well. I hope you got your red skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy