Monday, October 3, 2011

Searching

Like most bloggers, I visit my dashboard to see where my visitors are coming from, what urls refer them and the words they use that finds them here ... the last two have me wondering ... girls loving german-shepherds?  Spanking?

Oh okay, sometimes my mind is a complete dirt track - but for a moment, just a moment, wouldn't you also raise your eyebrow??  lol

red blazer for women
red blazer
red jacket
julia roberts eyes
red womens blazer
40th birthday cakes for women
best types of outfits for pear shape
mustard peep toes
pictures of girls loving german-shepherds
spanking

3 comments:

  1. Spanking?? Ya gotta laugh at the absurdity of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can really let your mind run wild with those search words;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy. I've gone back through my blog and deleted a few terms I've used (innocently) because of the hits I kept receiving.

    But, spanking? Did you ever use that word?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy