Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Meme

I went searching for a meme this morning and in my search found this site ... Sally Swift's Blog ... all I can say is 'wow' ... take a look and be warned, it's not a fashion blog, it's a blog, with amazing posts, real meat and potatoes.

This is one found at Sunday Stealing that I thought was fun for a Sunday morning :

A. Age: 45

B. Bed size: King

C. Chore that you hate:  Dishes, but I dislike a sink filled with dirty dishes even more!

D. Dogs: Two females, one German Shepherd and a pavement special

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee

F. Favorite color: Red

G. Gold or Silver: Both

H. Height: 5'6

I. Instruments you play: None besides a pc/typewriter keyboard

J. Job title: Project Secretary

K. Kids: 4 - 2 girls and 2 boys

L. Live: A big house in the suburbs

M. Mother's name:  Lilian

N. Nicknames: Wends, Ma, Mom, Schatz, Nunu

O. Overnight hospital stays: Five

P. Pet peeve: Lies

Q. Quote from a movie: Oooh, brain still sleeping

R. Right or left handed:  Right

S. Siblings: 3 older sisters

T. Time you wake up: 04:45 (before my alarm rings at 05:00 ... it's even before the birds start chirping)


U. Underwear: Why yes I do wear underwear

V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts

W. What makes you run late: My kids

X. X-Rays you've had:  Foot, Taryn the night I went into labour


Y. Yummy food that you make: Lasagne

Z. Zoo animal: Lions

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy