Sunday, June 26, 2011

Commitments and promises

Chanel and Nuno had a celebration for their Engagement today.  He asked her a few weeks back and there's not one person I know, who knows them, who is not thrilled by this.  They've been together for a number of years and are just the sweetest couple. 

It was held in the clubhouse at the complex where they live.  What a stunning room ... and of course, the food and decor was divine.  Beautiful red roses in black and white striped hat boxes.  Very chic and simple.

Chanel wore a stunning dress from Charter Club at Edgars ... very Jackie O ... very classy and timeless.  I think I'd like to get myself one of these dresses - it's just that gorgeous.

My outfit, when looking at these photos - I'm rather unimpressed ... so wish I could take them before I go out ... lol ... but all the parts on their own I rather like... the colour of the shirt, the style of the jersey.



Details : Pants : Woolworths | Shoes : Mr. Price | Shirt : Truworths | Pullover : Truworths | Brooch : from my pink satin dress from Fashion Express |

6 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love the different textures you've used! Many wishes for the couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute. And thanks for the explanation about commenting. A little while back I noticed the absence of comments from you and started to worry that maybe you don't like me any more. Then I realized that's a silly thought and guessed you are probably just busy. Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like those shoes, but will never be able to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - I love your jersey - I am a sucker for soft cuddly jerseys...and the colour of your shirt is stunning..Lotsaluv

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sweater is looks so cozy and adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy