Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rocking the pleated skirt

I have a confession ... I've A.L.W.A.Y.S. loved long pleated skirts.  I think they're beautiful and feminine - guess what I'll be hunting for spring ... a flowy pastel coloured one.  But, since we're in winter here, I thought I'd celebrate winter with this beauty.


 I found the skirt in Exact this weekend.  It's a heavy material, so perfect for cooler days.
 He loves to be part of whatever's going on - my biker dude.

Channeling Sally from Already Pretty

 I've been eyeing these shoes for about three months and could not pass them up when I found them on sale on Monday!
Miss Tequila - she is just the cutest, sweetest most lovable little cutie pie.

The details : Skirt and shirt (given to me by my sister) - Exact | Shoes - Truworths | Belt = Edgars | Scarf - a gift from some insurance company | Necklace and earrings - Justine Cosmetics |

6 comments:

  1. You are rockin that skirt!!! I love it and how you styled it! That picture of you and your hubby kissing adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous outfit! Really beautiful. The skirt and shoes are exceptional.

    And thanks for the hug! We can never get enough of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also want one of those skirts!!!!! You look hot Miss Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on Wendy...show us your shoe closet...pretty please;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fab pics, especially the one with you and your biker dude. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this look! It is showcases your beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy