Monday, April 11, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

1.  Who would be your dream celebrity date?  Bruce Willis - has been for close on 15 years now. 
2.  Do you have any food restrictions? Yes, although self imposed, bread because it makes me bloat, at times causes acid and feel awfully bloated.

3How much time do you take to get ready in the morning? Just over and hour depending on how much time I spend organising myself the night before, which includes showering, make-up, hair and waking children.

4.  Sausage or bacon?  Bacon

5.  Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?  Google, google, google.


 

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't hear of bread causing those affects - makes me wonder about myself!

    I used to get ready at night and I've gotten away from that. It sure did make the morning flow more smoothly when I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy