Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16 - First viewing

My sister gave me this skirt almost two months ago.  It's an old 'corporate uniform' skirt which came with a pair of trousers and a jacket.  The jacket was miles too big and not quite my style and the trousers were 'mommy' pants.  Strange when I think that initially low rise pants drove me nuts, now I can't do the mommy pants.  Guess we do get used to things rather easily.  I tried the jacket on about 5 times and on different days just to be sure that I was not going to keep it - and no matter when I tried it, it was not my type of fit, so I took it off to work and gave it to one of our tea ladies. 
 I will definitely wear this skirt in winter as well and am looking forward to it.  It really smart and most appropriate for the office.
D.d.details : Skirt - Nada Corporate Wear, Strappy top - Jay Jays, Cardigan - I thinkJet, Belt - Edgars, Shoes - Mr Price, Earrings and Necklace set - Justine Cosmetics (F.Y.I. It's on special too ... lol)
Being a little cheeky - in other words - being me.


3 comments:

  1. The skirt is really sharp. Perfect for work.

    I love when you let a little personality show in your pictures... it's so appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very good and a tad cheeky too;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this beautiful outfit - one of my favorite color combinations ever! You really look amazing in this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy