Monday, January 10, 2011

January 7 & 8th looks


It's been a busy few days and I started a post last night, which I thought had saved as a draft, however, this morning I discovered it had not.  But, at least the photos aren't lost :-).

The info is hazy at this point, but here are the looks

Friday 7th January
 Kelso jeans from Edgars
T-shirt from Fashion Express
Sandals - Legit - a whopping R30 ... lol

Gorgeous accessories given to me by my dd : -)   Bracelet from Chrlotte Russ, Earrings from Charming Charlie
 Saturday 8th January - Morning outfit
 Same jeans - Kelso
T-shirt - Woolworths
Necklace - Edgars?
Shoes - Legit
Cuff - Truworths
Earrings - by Miz T


Another pair of fierce shoes ... I so wish they'd bring back half sizes here ... it's either a 6 or a 7 and I'm a 6 and a half ... so often the shoes look a little big ... boohoo.  But these shoes are super sassy.

Afternoon
Lunch for a family friends 60th birthday at Thaba Ya Batswana
 Cropped pants  - Truworths
Top -
Truworths
Sandals - Rage
Necklace and earrings - Truworths

3 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' your poses and smiles. The third shot of you is priceless. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans really fit you well and look great!

    I'm a solid 6 1/2 in shoes too, so I don't usually buy brands that only come in whole sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - love those outfits!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy