Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 5th - Taryn's birthday

My daughter Taryn who is visiting from the states turned 20 today.  Time sure does pass quickly.  We had my sisters and Mom over for dinner and her best friend and her mom.  I cooked lasagne and if I may be so bold as to say, my lasagne is darn good and I did not disappoint.

My outfit for our little shopping outing

Jeans - Kelso at Edgars
T-shirt - I think Edgars
Shoes - Kelso at Edgars
Pink studs - Miladys

I then proceeded to splatter tomato sauce on my t-shirt, so for our entertaining, I just changed my t-shirt to my black and white striped Daniel Hechter t-shirt.

Drank some wine, ate some lasagne, had a little pudding and ran myself silly.  It's really hard work entertaining ... but Tanna enjoyed herself so that made it totally worth it.

2 comments:

  1. You must be thrilled to have Taryn there. The pictures are sweet.

    I hope your t-shirt wasn't ruined: it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if you make a great lasagna, you should TOTALLY brag about it! ;)

    Such cute photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy