Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31 - Last day of January

Everyone is saying it, but seriously, can you believe we're saying goodbye to January already?  I can't!  But in some strange way, it feels as though the year has been going on forever already.

Anyways, my look for today was a real bargain ... the skirt and t-shirt I bought over the weekend at Jet at it cost less that R150.00, the scarf was more expensive than either of them (which I also bought this weekend).  The shoes cost more than all the three the above items ... lol.


 When chatting with the other secretary, she said, "Wendy, why are you wearing two different earrings"?.  I thought she'd gone batty, but sure enough, I had one pink earring and one pearl earring ... what more can I do than kick up my heels in my pretty nude sandals.
 Top and Skirt from Jet, Scarf and belt from Edgars, Shoes from Truworths.

Now I've taken my shoes off and am about to start getting ready to head to class what do I see when I look down?  My nailpolish is the exact same colour as my flip flops ... lol.

5 comments:

  1. You really put this outfit together very well...I love the grey and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello....just found your blog...what a cute outfit...love the toe nail color..Im a new follower...nice to meet you:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Check out my 30x30 Remix….Let’s do this!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute skirt! It looks a lot like Style Underdog's latest post (Fri, Jan 28). Hers is sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever and attractive outfit. It suits you.

    I'm still waiting for an explanation for the mismatched earrings... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you look fantastico!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy