Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Still scarce ...

but alive and well and having a jolly ol' time.

We have houseguests and have been busy busy what with Christmas, house chores, then preparing for our first ever guests, it's been crazy with no time for outfit posts, but then the outfits have been seriously plain and boring.

Today we headed off to the stores and dang, I'm so disappointed, a skirt I coveted for two months was on sale, so of course I snapped it up, only to find once I got home that it's two sizes bigger than the size on the tag :-(.  I'm going to take it back, but am not overly hopeful that they will in fact have my size as I only saw the one in this size, or at least, the size on the tag.  I also got myself a new top, two bras and pj pants as well as two tops for my dd and three sleep tops.

Santas helpers were great as well ... my dd Courteney bought me a pretty top and G-man bought me a lovely handbag and a pair of shoes for Christmas (purse).  I really need to do lots of photos as I've been so spoilt and bought myself some items ... so much for TGAAD, I just could not get my act together and stick with it.

Now, since our nanny is on leave, I'm going to have to head downstairs and do some ironing for the kids ... otherwise, they'll be parading aroun in undies real soon.

I'll be back soon thought ... hope everyone is having a great time ... almost 2011!!!  Any resolutions?




2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're alive and well. :) It sounds like you received some great gifts - can't wait to see how you wear them!

    As far as resolutions, last night I just re-joined Weight Watchers for the millionth time, so I guess that's my New Year's project for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've been busy. We're looking forward to seeing all the new clothes.

    My resolution is to try to be true to myself, even more than in the past. It takes lots of courage to do that but I'm committed to moving in this direction.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy