Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 8


Everytime I wear these trousers and see the photos I think 'I should shorten them a little' and then I don't. 

Another Edgars outfit ...
Top from Merien Hall, I liked the design
Pants - Either Kelso or Merien Hall
Belt - from a Merien Hall skirt
Shoes - Shybikers fave's

I bought this top a while back and kinda forgot about it, but had originally bought it to wear with this skirt.

I've been up since 05:15 this morning.  It's Sunday - you're supposed to stay in bed late, but not me. 

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty combo; these items go well together. I'm the same way about hemming pants. And yes, I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a very classy outfit. The pant length is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this colour combination looks so great on you! I think the trouser length is fine!

    besos,

    Come say Bonjour at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy