Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 16th .... less than 24 hours to go.




Create My Own CountDown Page

It is 10:47 and although the countdown says 1 day and 10 hours, in reality, by this time tomorrow, we'll have been on the road for a good 4 hours.  I'm so ready to get out of the city and see the ocean but sadly, the weather predictions are not so good - the weather man says the next few weeks are all overcast. 

That however will just have to be that - and we'll do our best to make the most of each day - who knows when our next vacation will be with the little people.

So, for the next few days while I'm scare and quiet - have a fabulous time getting ready for Christmas and hope each day is filled with awesome memories.

'Til the 22nd or the 23rd - Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy