Friday, November 5, 2010

November 5 - Guy Fawkes Frivilous Friday

It's Friday, as well as Guy Fawkes, and as I said in last nights post, my nephews engagement celebration.  Since I am doing the office's grocery shopping this morning, I have almost an hour at home before I need to leave, so I thought I'd do my day's look posting early.

(Do you see the kitties in the background? Chino looks like a deer caught in headlights)

 Outfit details
Shirt - worn often
Grey pullover - Mr Price
Jeans - Kelso at Edgars
Shoes - the *freebies* from Shoe City
Belt - Edgars
Necklaces & earrings - Edgars
Bangle and Ring - Truworths

I *heart* big (cheap) rings and this one screamed my name.

My 'superwoman' bangle

This pic was an ooopsie, but you can see my belt and necklaces.

3 comments:

  1. I've said it before but it's worth repeating: you have great style. I love your choices.

    The grey shades are pretty and I love how you accessorized the outfit. The belt and jewelry are beautiful touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the different shades of grey with the lighter wash jeans. Very pretty! And the Superwoman bangle is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Your belt is so stylish!

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads
    Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy