Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 30 - Sunny Saturday

Yippee - it's the weekend.

I did not get around to taking pics of yesterdays look which consisted on my denim culottes, black sandals and (now I can't remember what top I wore), so I decided to quickly take some of today's look.

We're taking my daughter and her friends ice-skating for her birthday.  I had to go out and get hotdog supplies and goodies for at the rink so I stole a few minutes before to take these pics.

Top given to me by my sister - InWear at Truworths
Jeans (kinda skinny jeans) - Kelso at Edgars


Cute flat flat sandals - Truworths of course

My necklace and earrings made by favourite designer - Miz T ;-)

Hope your Saturday is fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. Great top, Wendy. Not everyone can pull off that neckline but you do it perfectly. And I love its two colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I absolutely love this top on you and the jewelry and beaded sandals are like icing on the cake!

    (BTW, thanks for you concern. It's been an absolute CRAZY week at my house. I'm so glad this month is about over!) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy