Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19 - Back to Basics


A basic office look with basic pieces ...
Skirt - Merien Hall at Edgars
Knit top - Truworths
Snakeskin looking shoes - Edgars, bought about 4 years ago and hated by Miz T.  She just took an instant dislike to them, but I love them, although I don't wear them too often.
Necklace - Contempo



Liam keep running up and asking me if he was in the background and sadly, I keep telling him he wasn't so he hung around asking to be in ... so this is just for him.

Just after these pictures I kicked off the heels and put on my takkies and dry mac and dashed out the door to rescue G-man who's bike gave up in the serious downpour we had this afternoon.  I spent 15 minutes waiting for the rain subside once I'd done shopping.

There were a lot of cars that failed in the rain and I'm sure there has been a huge amount of damage to cars ... I managed to hurt my hand when I hit something and my steering wheel shot back at me ... the joys of the African rain ... I do love a good old thunderstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy