Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blog Challenge : Day 3 : 8 ways to win your heart.

Day 03: 8 ways to win your heart.

First thought was, ah easy, but now I'm sitting here pondering ...

  1. Make me laugh, oh boy I'm sucker for someone who can make me laugh - real belly laughs.
  2. Have 'deep' conversations/debates with me ... about life, God, religion, everything anything  ... I honestly love speaking with people and to win my heart, you'd best have an opinion on most everything.
  3. Be truthful.
  4. Be honest.
  5. Be real and live by your truth, whatever it is.
  6. Be reliable.
  7. Hug me when the world is closing in, and any other time when I'm not dashing about like a crazed demon.
  8. Be my friend ... I must say, even though we have our moments, G-man and I are friends.  I love being with him, because I know he sees 'me' and enjoys 'me' ... all the initimacies of relationships aside and he thinks my galumpa bootie is hot - now that's a real heart winning trait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy