Sunday, June 27, 2010

It may be in bad taste

but, it's my blog and it was a good giggle.  So here is how it happened ...

   We went off to the mall to do some shopping.  When done, G-man took us for lunch.  I needed to head off to the ladies and Missy tagged along.  As we walked past a gift store, they had these sassy coffee mugs in the window with different sayings ... I read this one

Life is short,
Don't date dull men.

It gave me a good giggle.

Missy pipes up, "Yes Mom!"

So I reply, "Do you really think G-man is dull"

Her reply ... "No, but dad is a little dull, he only wears shorts and t-shirts"

"Oh", say I "is that what makes men dull"

She shrugs her shoulders as if to say there are many other reasons and giggles under her breath while giving me a 'don't press me look'.  "But be honest she says, Dad is dull and he'd agree if with me if I asked him".

Hmmmm ... I'd put him more in the predictable and play it safe category ... I guess that equals dull.  But to have it out of the mouth of babes, sadly, he must be duller than I remember.

Hope you had a good giggle this weekend.

Happy Week to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy