Friday, December 25, 2009

Fly, fly away ... some souls are simply too good for this world

Michele passed away on December 22nd.  She's left behind a proud and beautiful family - although they are hurting, her loss cuts deep.

Michele - we never really hit it off ... in some ways I think we saw too much of ourselves in each other.  Despite that, I have always and will always respect your integrity, honesty and dedication.  You are a 'one in a million'. 

I hope that your girls will always remember what a stunning mom you were and that your qualities will live on through them.

May you be resting in the arms of the Lord.

God bless
Wendy

1 comment:

  1. This is so sad!! Her poor little girls. What will happen to them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy