Monday, February 25, 2008

Perfectly perfect

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.
"Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw.
"I just wanted to be sure of you."
~A.A. Milne
Another weekend whizzed by, but what a good one it was. Relaxed, unhurried, no stress - no a little less than usual because the boys were not together too much and couldn't fight that much, but Miss C came home in an uppity mood yesterday! Still, it was fairly relaxed in our house.
There's something magical about surprising those we love 'n care for. Even if it's not our own idea, it's wonderful all the same.
My bil and bf went riding yesterday morning. Off to Villiers on their bikes, on dirt roads at 05:30. The gals were staying home and keeping the oven's warm ... but in fact, we piled into my bil's car and headed off to the Wimpy where they were stopping for breakfast a couple hours after they left and surprised my Schatz. I just love surprises, good surprises that is. The smile on his face made it totally worthwhile.
I love you Mein Schatz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy