Friday, January 13, 2006

At last

I have a bed, and my kids have beds, and they are thrilled that they have their DVD's and toys and such things.
It was hectic yesterday and of course, as is to be expected, the house is littered with half unpacked boxes and bits and pieces standing around, but it looks so much more like home.
We will be spending the weekend sorting out and I'm already tired just at the prospect of all that needs to be done, but I'm not complaining, just relieved that its finally here.
On a different note, after quitting smoking and gaining a few kilos, I'm finally starting to drop them. Yes yes yes, I'll get to be skinny again soon.
The office is quiet this morning, the phones aren't ringing, even my cellphone is quiet - feels rather strange.
That's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy