Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Painted nails by Essence

I have an interview tomorrow and decided to paint my nails.  To keep it simple and polished (still need to do a little tidying of the edges) I decided to go with a nude shade which is Modern Romance by Essence.   I read that the nude shades make your fingers look longer - not that I need mine to look longer as I'm lucky that I have thin-ish fingers.  I tend to go through stages where I paint regularly, then I feel unenthusiastic and just keep them covered with Nailtique Formula 2.
 
Modern Romance by Essence
I think its neat and neutral and a little more classy than plain clear polish.
 
I'm a little undecided on what to wear tomorrow.  Maybe I'll wear this outfit or possibly a plain black skirt and shirt.  I do believe in keeping the overall look simple as very bright nails, over done makeup and crazy shoes can look a little garish.  Any suggestions?
 
Wish me luck.

8 comments:

  1. Good good good luck mommy! I know you are the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it went really well ... will chat just now and catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neutral nails! Good luck on your job interview! I think a black skirt is always classic! I followed you on bloglovin and would love if you followed me there to so we can keep in touch! :)

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca is right, I'd also opt for neutral nails for an interview.
    A black skirt and a blouse or nice silky shirt plus a blazer and shoes with a mid heel. Keep the entire look classy and add a statement necklace or a nice, colourful scarf or a handbag in a fresh colour to give it a personal touch.

    Good luck, Wendy!!

    Annette | Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never saw or heard of polish this color. Thanks for introducing me to it. And good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never done a nude shade - i love for my manni to stand out, so every time i look at my hands I smile :)
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a french manicure girl. You can make anything look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love nude nail polish as well. I like the pink touch to this one.
    Thanks for the comments on my blog.

    Odette
    O so inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy